Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Still here!

russellallen
Administrator
Hi all,
Just a short email to say I haven’t abandoned you or the OEB, my lack of progress is down to the recent addition to my family of our first child. Although small he manages to make many interesting and loud sounds and clearly has a bright future as an opera singer, or maybe the lead in a metal band. He manages to suck up almost all my time :)
When I am able I’m working through Tim’s recommended changes to 1 John, as soon as I have finished that I’ll put out a new release with all the John letters done and Esther and Ruth added to the build.
Hope you all are all well and happy,
Russell

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Still here!

Timchambers
Thanks Russell:

I do remember what our son did to our REM sleep and life...and thanks for all your work here.

In terms of the next release version: I may have some time this weekend to work on more of the "soul" translations...a few dozen more in the queue there. So if there is a likely cut off date for the next version, let me know.

But if you'd rather cut things where they are, and save those for the following release that's fine too.
Reply | Threaded
|  

russellallen
Administrator
I think we should move as quickly as I can towards the next release with your work on John’s letters and Esther and Ruth, then hopefully we can do a quick turnaround dealing with the ‘soul’ translations.

I’m getting into a better routine (fingers crossed!) so will do a push to finish this round but don’t want to hold up other work for it.

Evidence of progress is always a good look :)

Russell

On 1 Aug 2014, at 11:46 pm, Timchambers [via Open English Bible] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Russell:

I do remember what our son did to our REM sleep and life...and thanks for all your work here.

In terms of the next release version: I may have some time this weekend to work on more of the "soul" translations...a few dozen more in the queue there. So if there is a likely cut off date for the next version, let me know.

But if you'd rather cut things where they are, and save those for the following release that's fine too.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.openenglishbible.org/Still-here-tp312p313.html
To start a new topic under Open English Bible, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open English Bible, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian J. Henry
In reply to this post by russellallen
Good to hear from you, and congrats! :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

Timchambers
In reply to this post by russellallen
Agreed....

Hope to spend Labor day holiday to get through the next few "soul" verses, but do agree that moving to the next release should happen sooner...

Thanks....

Tim
Reply | Threaded
|  

russellallen
Administrator
I’m working through the 1 John changes, I have about 8 chunks to go and then final review. Then I’ll package up and do a release.
Russell

On 1 Sep 2014, at 11:00 am, Timchambers [via Open English Bible] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Agreed....

Hope to spend Labor day holiday to get through the next few "soul" verses, but do agree that moving to the next release should happen sooner...

Thanks....

Tim

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.openenglishbible.org/Still-here-tp312p316.html
To start a new topic under Open English Bible, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Open English Bible, click here.
NAML